Katie & Matt | Oxford, Mississippi Wedding

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Katie and Matt. Two people who came into my life just four days before their wedding. FOUR! After their original photographer had backed out at the very last minute, I just so happened to be available and took them on without any hesitation. The Colorado dwellers flew in to meet with me and four days later they were married. It was a glorious day. I may have only known them for 96 hours but it sure felt like a lifetime. They welcomed me with open arms and were absolutely incredible to work with. Faison Anne assisted me in the 110 degree heat index that almost melted us all! But the temperature was no match for Katie and Matt, because they were the ones who melted our hearts. From sunrise to sunset, Faison and I spent the day capturing love, moments, and pure bliss. Katie and Matt are two people so deeply in love. Thank you both so much for sharing these special moments and memories with me!  


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!