Ashley & Trent | Oxford, Mississippi Engagement

Thursday, September 24, 2015

My job is about visually telling real moments with real people. I love it so much it's almost painful - in the best way possible. Ashley and Trent are two people so perfectly made for each other and I am truly honored to capture moments like these and share love stories like theirs. A picture is literally worth a thousand words. These two have the engagement session to prove it! My heart is so full for them and their beautiful future that awaits. It is a privilege to be the girl behind the lens documenting celebrations and freezing moments in time otherwise lost forever. Cheers to you, Ashley and Trent! Thank you for welcoming me into your lives and sharing these special memories with me. I am so excited for this May wedding!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!