Camille & Dustin | New York City Anniversary

Monday, September 21, 2015

Swoon. New York City in the summer is gorgeous and I am so honored to have captured this special anniversary celebration for these two! Camille and I have known each other since 2007. I walked into chemistry lab freshman year of college, saw her smiling face looking up at me like "hey girl!", and it has been nothing but laughs and amazing memories ever since. She was the first friend I ever made in class upon my arrival to Ole Miss and we have been great friends ever since! She is beautiful inside and out and I am so happy she and Dustin found each other! We had so much fun exploring the streets of NYC and the Central Park beauty. Cheers to you Camille and Dustin! May your second year of marriage be even more amazing than the first! 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!