One Year Anniversary

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What a year! Reflecting on some of my favorite 2014 moments and memories. I am so unbelievably grateful for my dear friends and loving family who have been by my side since day one of the Eliza Kennard brand launch through thick and thin. Thank you to those I have been lucky to collaborate with so creatively. 

As Oscar de la Renta once said, "Things never happen on accident. They happen because you have a vision, you have a commitment, you have a dream." Well, cheers to visions, commitments, and dreams.  

This life is a beautiful journey! Thank you all for your support and for following along as I celebrate all of life's precious adventures. When you give the world the best you have, the best comes back to you. Let's welcome 2015 with love and hope! Keep dreaming BIG dreams…



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!